This is Australia’s Most Popular Extra Large Ivory Longwool Sheepskin.
The Premium Auskin Australian Extra Large Ivory (white) Long Wool Lambskin Sheepskin rug is a soft warm and inviting mat.
These Auskin Lambskins are a little whiter than traditional Ivory Sheepskins, making them a more popular with decor uses where colour and tone are important.
This is an Extra Large Ivory Longwool Lambskin, this means that the wool pile is approx. 65mm longwool fleece.
Lambswool is unshorn sheepskin, much softer than Sheepskin.
Made from Australian Lambswool Sheepskin and EcoTanned, this mat should last 20 years with correct care and maintenance.
Our Long Wool Lambskin Throw is made from 100% real lambskin.
- Normal Shape Longwool Sheepskin
- Natural Product
- Because of the nature of the material, it can be used as throws, on chairs, bed and floor coverings
- Ideal for a Lounge room, gift or decorate a nursery
- Warm, very comfortable and cosy for kids, toddlers and children because of it’s all-natural nature
- The Extra Large Ivory Longwool Lambskin Lambswool is silky and shiny due to being a 100% Nature Fibre
- Real Hide on the back
- Each rug is free and soft from brand marks and scars
- This rug beatifies your home due to its adorable material
- It is washable – We recommend the Woolskin woolwash developed by tanneries for washing sheepskin – and of the finest quality.
- Available in other colours
Our Extra Large Ivory Longwool Lambskin Size
Length of Extra Large: Minimum of 41″ + (1050mm +)* Average Width Bottom : 27″- 30″ (660mm – 750mm)*
* Approx. Sizes Depend upon Sheep.
Unlike other suppliers, all our measurements are taken on the size of the hide, not the wool pile brushed out- which can add an extra 130mm