Why you ask, there are cheaper sheepskin products, they are the same as a Australian Medical Sheepskin! Sorry, they are not.
An Ozwool Real Natural Australian Medical Sheepskin is:
- Australian Medical Sheepskin is Resistant to flame and fire.
- Sanitized ® for your Safety, safeguarding against unhealthy bacteria and smells for the lifespan of the product.
Why OZwool Extra Large Australian Medical Sheepskin:
[su_list icon=”icon: check-square” icon_color=”#049919″]
- Over 16 years of online and retail Experience.
- The highest quality Sheepskin on eBay and Online!
- One of the original eBay Australia sheepskin sellers.
- 100’s of repeat buyers – some with multiple purchases over the last 16 years.
- Custom sizes and manufacturing (locally) options.
- Over 40 years of Australian sheepskin experience – Born and bred on a Sheep farm.
These flexible lambskins can be used for:
- Supportive our medical Sheepskin have naturally dense fibres that provide a supportive texture.
- These are Real Sheepskin, with real leatherbacks, in the natural shape of a sheepskin.
- Improves blood flow around the skin.
Hide Length: 100cm plus.
Skin Width: 55cm – 75cm – The longer they are the wider they are.
Material: 100% Authentic Australian Lambswool Sheepskin.
Overall Height: 26-30mm.
Colour: Medical Green.
Extremely washable, Totally machine washable up to 80 degrees centigrade, We advise the Woolskin ™ Sheepskin woolwash for Superior results.
Australian High-Temperature Medical Lambskin Underlay
[su_list icon=”icon: check-circle” icon_color=”#049919″]
- Our Australian Medical Sheepskins are used extensively in Hospitals and Nursing Homes throughout Australia and Overseas with a lot of success.
- Exactly the same as we supply hospitals like Epsworth, Royal Brisbane, Redlands Bay Health, and other medical resellers
- Please Note: All measurements are approximate and all measurements are taken from the skin. As sheepskin is a natural item, overall sizes will vary a little from skin to skin.
- Ozwool is one of the leading Australian medical sheepskin suppliers, we supply our pressure care skins for bed sores protection underlays to all hospitals and nursing homes. Medical sheepskin pads that we supply hospitals are the same as we supply retailers and public.
- The wool pile on these high temperature washable Green underlay is approx. 28-33mm. This premium-grade wool combed 10-times in multiple directions.
- High-Temperature Urine & Blood Resistance— Washable to 80 Degrees Celcius.
- The wool length on high temp Green is approx. 28-33mm long premium-grade wool combed 10-times in multiple directions.
Practical Comfort– Absorbs up to 36% of its dry weight in moisture without feeling damp, keeping you cool in summer and warm during winter.
- 100% Australian Made Medical Sheepskins. Ozwool’s range of 100% Australian made medical grade sheepskin bed underlays, and our own range of 100% Australian made Medical products have been used for the prevention of pressure ulcers (pressure sores or bedsores) for years.
Hospital Grade Pressure Ulcer Protection
- Our repeat customers and results are a testimony to the love of a natural product that works.
- The value and comfort of the straight short wool pile in the medical grade sheepskin products are derived from the 28mm pile (about 1 1/4″) of these specially tanned sheepskin hides are fully washable at high temperatures– see our sheepskin washing page.
- High-Temperature Urine & Blood Resistance– Washable to 80 Degrees Celcius.
- Real sheepskins, beware of other options.
- Your Premium High Temp Washable Health Care Underlay is Hospital Quality having superior wool denseness, high absorbency and is able to be washed many times over. We supply Hospitals.
- Tanned adopting the world BEST EcoTan ™ technique, which is the most organic tanning procedure available. EcoTanning is better for the environment.
- Suitable for dry cleaning.
- These True Hospital grade medical sheepskins have been developed to wash at high temperatures and help to care for and reduce the instances of pressure sores or pressure ulcers in bedridden or chair ridden patients.
- All are washable, and singles in stock ready to ship, doubles we sew together as required.
- Absorbent, Sheepskin Naturally wicks away moisture from your skin, without feeling Moist.
- Natural and Hypo-allergenic, optimal for those with allergies.
- Authentic Australian MEDICAL Care Skin.
- Keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter.
Reduce Pressure Sores
Do you wish to reduce the possibility of pressure sores? , if so this will help you.
[su_list icon=”icon: check-square-o” icon_color=”#049919″]
- Soft and uniquely absorbent yet supportive (NB. To soft is not supportive).
Do you have Pressure Sores? We continue to hear amazing results from users, however, everyone is different, however, even some relief is better than none and better than a worsening situation.
Long-lasting and a pleasure to own, with proper care, they will last a long time.
Uses of These Sheepskins
Incredible Support and Added Comfort, suitable for many applications including:
- Chair Throws.
- Bed underlays.
- Seat Pads.
- plus much more.
Looking for something so different? Our Multiple Skin options and rectangle medical underlay are sewn together as required, this allows us to make custom sizes to suit your needs.
Incredible Comfort – Practical Comfort – our Medical Lambskin can Absorb up to 36% of its dry weight in moisture without feeling damp, keeping you cool in summer and warm during winter. You deserve the best High-Temperature Washable Natural Shape Australian Medical Sheepskin.